We are excited to announce our Polygon Partner Program for Web3 projects built on Polygon blockchain. With this initiative, we aim to secure the thriving and ever-expanding Polygon ecosystem. Now, Developers building scalable, user-friendly, decentralized applications on polygon blockchain can leverage the extraordinary capabilities of Liminal’s custody platform.
Why should you apply for the Polygon Partner Program?
If you’re building web3 projects on polygon blockchain, then the following reasons could motivate you to apply for the partner program:
- Price Discount – Use the custody platform with additional features at a steeply discounted rate of just $890 (Discount of ~70%) for the initial 6 months of your subscription period.
- Gas-free** – The transaction processing fee is on us
- Dedicated Account Manager* – A dedicated polygon blockchain expert at your service to help you.
- Support SLA* – Without delay, your queries will be answered by experts within 24 hours of receipt.
*These benefits are available if you apply for the program on or before 31st Jan 2023.
**Subject to abuse prevention policy.
Challenges with current custody solutions
- The existing digital asset custody solutions are either too complicated or susceptible to serious cyber threats (hacking) or act as a single point of failure.
- For e.g., Gnosis Safe is great, but they do not support multiple blockchains. Further, they also do not provide add-on services like premium support, custom policies, user management, third-party integrations, wallet recovery services, etc.
- Metamask and other browser-based wallets are easy to use but are susceptible to hacking. Corporate treasuries have lost millions of dollars worth of tokens to hacking.
- Hardware devices like Trezor and Ledger are great, but they act as a single point of failure.
Why choose Liminal’s special-purpose Polygon wallet to manage your digital assets?
Liminal will never access have access to your keys; as a result, you are always in control of your digital assets.
Multiple security features ensure that your funds are always safe.
Corporate Access Controls
Define roles and assign users to various roles based on their functions.
Multiple Protocols supported
While you are building on Polygon, you may need support for other chains as well. With Liminal, you can use the same unified platform for multiple chains.
Unlock the power of Defi and maximize your yields without giving up the security offered by multi-signature wallets
All transactions are scanned against multiple databases to ensure AML compliance.
How to apply for the Polygon Partner Program?
Fill Application Form
Seamlessly sign in with your social account
We will review this internally and get back to you with next steps
Have any queries about the program?
If you have any questions or queries regarding the polygon partner program, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always there to answer your queries. The team at Liminal is looking forward to onboarding you. Together, let’s make the Polygon blockchain ecosystem hack-proof.
Polygon blockchain is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon blockchain’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 3000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, ~100M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured. The two primary success factors: Low fees and near instinct transactions make the Polygon blockchain network an excellent infrastructure for building innovative Web3 DApp. If you’re an Ethereum Developer, you’re already a Polygon developer! Leverage Polygon’s fast and secure Transactions for your dApp; get started here.
Liminal is an automated wallet infrastructure platform that offers robust security to digital assets. An ISO 27001 and 27701 certified organisation, Liminal, is based in Singapore. Liminal enables crypto-native companies to securely scale their digital asset operations through automated, plug-and-play wallet architecture. They provide a combination of multi-signature and multi-party computation (MPC) to provide secure, efficient, and compliant access to digital assets. Its operational excellence framework provides efficient fee management, transaction confirmation guarantees, seamless onboarding, and other wallet operations, saving businesses significant development costs. Liminal’s unified interface ensures the same wallet management experience across multiple blockchains. Its proprietary regulatory readiness program, which includes AML checks, travel rules and CCSS-compliant platforms, helps projects fast-track their compliance journey.