Disorganized and DeFi? You Don’t Have to Miss the Boat!
Secure Access to DeFi Protocols and Liquidity Pools for Institutional Investors and Enterprises
Liminal DeFi, Your Window to the DeFi Ecosystem
Manage crypto portfolios across all leading DeFi protocols from one place
Liminal DeFi Dashboard
Liminal Secure API based DeFi dashboard to access multiple DeFi protocols across the ecosystem from within the desired safety parameters for quick discoverability of profit-making opportunities and more.
Liminal DeFi API
Automate interactions with DeFi protocols directly from Liminal HSM based multisig and MPC wallets by customizing our DeFi APIs.
Liminal Browser Extension
Conventional DeFi experience delivered with enterprise level security by connecting your Liminal wallet through our DeFi browser extension
DeFi Policy Shield
Ensure complete compliance with your strategies and security policies by predefining operational parameters to be strictly enforced by the Liminal Policy Shield module.
Delivering DeFi in an Enterprise Setting
DeFi Security Issues
DeFi protocols are known to offer attractive yields to investors, making it one of the most sought-after products. However, most DeFi protocols are designed keeping retail investors in mind which makes them miss out on few crucial security features. Institutional investors and enterprises handling huge amounts of funds find themselves exposed to the risk of wallets being compromised or affected by accidental and malicious transactions whenever they access DeFi protocols over unsecure channels.
- Offer the flexibility investors deserve
- Implement enterprise grade security for DeFi interactions
- Protection against malicious actors
Securing DeFi Access
Liminal DeFi APIs, Dashboard and Browser Extensions are designed with multi-layer security features to enable operations within certain pre-set parameters. It connects Liminal’s HSM-based multisig and MPC wallets to DeFi protocols in a secure environment along with automation capabilities as per set organization policies.
- Create and deploy custom DeFi investment and trading strategy directly from your secure wallet with DeFi APIs
- Liminal DeFi Dashboard as the one-stop shop to interact with multiple DeFi protocols
- Connect wallets securely to DEXs and DeFi pools through Liminal DeFi wallet browser extension
Liminal DeFi is a single place for enterprises to connect to a wide range of popular DeFi protocols on different blockchain networks. The list of supported chains continues to grow as Liminal adds all leading blockchain protocols into its fold.
- Support for new chains added through close collaboration with core teams of each protocol
- Partnerships with Polygon and Avalanche in place, more coming soon
- Support for 25 leading blockchain protocols
Easy Automation and Policy Shield
With the Liminal DeFi solution, institutional investors, crypto fund managers and enterprises can create and implement their own trading strategies and policies to suit their requirements. By signing transactions in advance and declaring policy parameters for successful execution of transfers. Only when the transaction requests match the particulars of the policy will the transactions to and from the Liminal Wallet to the DeFi protocol of choice.
- Use Liminal DeFi APIs to automate trading strategies
- Define transaction policies to maintain control over your assets
Policy Shield ensures compliance of each transaction with predefined policies
Benefit from Low Transaction Fee
Liminal Gas Station helps with transaction needs by allowing users to decide whether they want to optimize costs or achieve quick transaction confirmations while using DeFi applications. Irrespective of the approach, the Gas Station guarantees 100% transaction confirmation under any circumstance.
- Liminal Gas Station’s Gas Fee Saver algorithm to minimize transaction fees
- Change Gas Fee Saver setting to high or low, to save gas costs or speed up transactions
Assured transaction confirmation with unlimited reattempts in case of failure or delays
We have simple and efficient DeFi APIs and tools in place to help build a DeFi-ready platform for enterprise users. Check out the Liminal SDK, DeFi APIs and tools, read our extensive documentation for more information. Contact us if you need more help.